Friday, May 29, 2009

Film festival

Hanna and I are volunteering for a Human Rights Film Festival that began yesterday. We talked about it before, but the time has arrived and we're in the thick of it. We've been doing translating, helping plan dinners and guiding the producers and directors of the documentary films around the city.

We still promise that we'll catch up on the blog postings, as we have left the blog hanging with our first ridiculous days driving out of Bariloche.

Also, we have officially changed our plane tickets to return to the states. Hanna arrives in Atlanta Thursday, June 18 and I get back to DC on June 15. I think I'm hanging out in DC for a couple days at least until I either catch a ride home with a stranger (who's visiting his girlfriend....craigslist.org rideshare really works) or fly back on airtran.

Hanna plans on having a crazy busy summer traveling all over the east and west coasts, going to, locating old friends and giving them wonderfully thoughtful gifts from our travels, and of course preparing herself for Berkeley.

I, however, am a bum and plans on living with my lovely parents in Atlanta (if they'll have me) for the majority of July and some of August, depending on when the plans materialize for a move out west. AMPED! Maybe someone will do a cross-country bike ride with me...or maybe I should get a job. Interesting options.

Anyways, we can't wait to see everyone, especially our lovely parents who haven't had any heart attacks while their children have gallivanted around South America the past months. We love you!

-B&H

No comments:

Post a Comment