Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick post

Good evening folks. I just wanted to write a quick post before I went out to get sushi with the roomies. We all had a big old party last night for our roommates 21st birthday. I thought I was past the age which I could celebrate friends' 21st, but I'm glad I got one more chance. Many fun times ensued with people from all origins. John Mayer(2) was here. He plans on making it big in the US someday, even though he's older than Johnny when he released his first LP. Bummer.

I like being so 'international', even though the general response when I tell people I'm from the states....'wait you mean Georgia, like in the US? Oh...' It basically means that I don't speak 4 or 5 different languages even though I have an international parent. I'm trying to learn my first other language. I suppose I could tell everyone I speak American and British...

Anyway, off to eat sushi. I hope it doesn't come out of the brown river. A little picture of the pool to make everyone in winter a little jealous. I swear it's bigger than it looks! My pale ass skin was not so ready for such brilliant sunlight.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment